Hitanshi Motivational Training
Our Motivational Training Program creatively uses nature as a backdrop where participants are made to go through various activities where they will be required to face challenging situations as individuals and teams. This will help them see the importance of communication, leadership, teamwork, planning and delegation. Many consider outbound training as one of the best platforms for personality development, confidence building and team building.
Motivational training activities help develop, sharpen and fine tune behavioural skills and qualities of a person. They help people get rid of their fears and bring out the hidden traits of personality. These activities form a great platform for confidence building, team bonding and personality enhancement.
Hitanshi Motivational training helps identify and bring out these latent facets of one's personality. Outdoor games and learning help in the emergence of personal achievements and fulfils a larger objective to meet organizational goals. Activities involve Meditation, Rafting, Spider Web, Burma Bridge, Surfing, Cliff Jump, Nature Walk, Rappelling, Trust Fall, Indian Rope Magic, etc..
Topics of Motivational Program
- Power of Self Motivation
- Maintain Enthusiasm towards your goal
- Maintain Commitment towards your goal
- Goal Setting
- Importance of Emotional Quotient
- Importance of Confidence Building
- Realize your Strengths and Weakness
- Importance of Positive Attitude
- Importance of Learning Vs Judgmental attitude
- Importance of Grateful Attitude
- Importance of Happy Attitude
- Importance of Giving Attitude
- Importance of Sense of Ownership
- Power of Positive Thinking
- Shedding Self Defeating Habits
- Dealing with Negative Influences
- Self Awareness, Self Analysis
- Importance of Character building for Success
- Importance of being a Good Human Being
- Tips for Success and Happiness
Benefits of the Program:
- Increase the confidence of the participants and help them in developing a more positive personality.
- Help them develop a more positive attitude.
- Improve their character and commitment to the organization.
- Help them understand themselves and live up to their full potential
- Provide them with inputs and motivation, which will help them in being more effective and productive for the organization
- Fewer difficulties encountered along the way
- Develop ability to inspire and motivate yourself and others
- Greater inner power and strength.
- Success achieved faster and more easily.
- More happiness.
- More energy.
My daughter Priyal has an incredible sense of knowing colors & operate mobile with blind fold after attending hitanshi academy workshop.